Shark Food Part 1
- Introduction: Shark Food Part 1
- Step 1: Setting Up Our Variables
- Step 2: Initializing Our Variables When the Game Starts
- Step 3: Checking for a High Score
- Step 4: Moving the Shark
- Step 5: Creating Initial Fish Behavior
- Step 6: Adding Rock Collision
- Step 7: Creating New Variables for the Rocks
- Step 8: Finishing the Initial Rock Behavior
- Step 9: Making the Game Over Screen Appear
Shark Food Part 2
Shark Food Part 3
- Introduction: Shark Food Part 3
- Step 1: Setting Up a Variable for Costumes
- Step 2: Looking at Which Costumes to Use
- Step 3: Changing Our Costume When Moving
- Step 4: Setting Up a Variable for a Damage Animation
- Step 5: Initializing the Animation Variable
- Step 6: Creating Our Animation Loop
- Step 7: Analyzing Our Shark Costumes
- Step 8: Changing Our Shark’s Costume
- Step 9: Maintaining the Animation While Moving
Introduction: Shark Food Part 1
This project will show you how to complete the initial steps to making the “Shark Food” game.
In this game, you control a shark trying to eat a number of fish.
It is your goal to eat as many fish as you can while avoiding the rocks that you shouldn’t try to eat.
The goal is to eat as many fish as possible without hitting too many rocks.