- In the Home tab, open the Toolbox.
- Next to the Search bar click Models.
- Select Audio.
- Preview songs by clicking the grey triangle on the Audio files.
Once you have finished listening and you have found a song that you like, follow these steps to add it to your game.
- Open the View tab and click the Explorer Button.
- Goto the Explorer Window.
- Click on your Workspace at the top.
- Double click the song you want to add from the Toolbox.
- Select the song in your Explorer Window.
- Open the Properties Window from the View tab.
- In the Properties Window, Check the boxes for Playing and Looped.
- Click the Play button.
- If you can’t hear still, click the Roblox icon in the top left corner of your World Editor.
- Goto Settings.
- Turn up the Volume.
If this doesn’t work still, make sure the Playing and Looped are checked in the Properties for your song and it’s properly located in the Workspace in the Explorer.