Make it Public or Friends Only
- Click FILE in the top left corner and choose Publish to Roblox.
- In the Home tab, select Game Settings in the far right corner( Blue Cog Wheel).
- Goto the Permissions Category.
- Choose Public or Friends Only and Select Save.
- Publish your Game from FILE again to ensure that it works.
- Click on FILE and Select Close File.
- Goto My Games at the Main Menu.
- Hover over your Game Icon and click the Three Dots that appear in the corner..
- Choose Configure Game.
This will take you to Roblox.com, you may need to sign in.
Playing Your Game
- After choosing Configure Game, click Places in the sidebar.
- Select your Game Icon.
- Click the Green Play Button to play!
- If you don’t have regular Roblox, follow the instructions on the Roblox website to install it so you can play your game! (: